Ever wanted to know more about Graydient behind the screens? If you answered yes, you’re in luck. (And if you answered no, read this anyway. You’ve got nothing to lose, right?) We are pleased to introduce the Graydient Geek of the Week! This is a weekly social and blog series celebrating Graydient’s recently launched projects, tools we love to use, and our favorite geeks, on the team and off. To get this show on the road, we’re excited to talk about our recently launched website, marcuscorp.com!
Project Name: Marcus Corp
Client/#BFF: The Marcus Corporation
- Timeline widget showing the notable events that happened throughout the history of the company
- Header image rotator
- SEO Analysis and implementation
- Style Tile design & mockups
Goals for the Project:
- Provide an updated and responsive homepage/interior design for the Marcus Corporation website
- Use the new website template on the externally hosted NASDAQ pages to create a smooth user experience throughout the site
- Make the site Mobile-friendly
Team says: “Congrats to the team on launching a beautiful Marcus Corp website! Grayt work everyone!”
~ Shawn Spartz, Director of Creative & Development
Client says: “It was a major project that turned out very well and was worth the time and effort it took to make it the best. Thanks so much for all your help, it has been great working with you!” – Marilyn Vollrath, client
“You all did an AMAZING job! Thank you for your patience with all our edits, photo changes and feedback. I think the Marcus team will be very pleased with the finished product. Many thanks to all of you for your hard work!” – Jessica Vollrath Huebner, client
We’ll be featuring a different Geek every week, so be sure to follow us on Facebook to hear more about our awesome team and latest projects!